Foreclosure in Burien : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mr_real_esta…, Real Estate Pro in New York
Mr_real_estate answered:
Parents died no will. I'am the only child home in foreclosure. It's been 2 years no no lights and heat can't live there. what to do????
Hello Nonnie.

If you file probate proceedings in court it will stop the foreclosure proceedings for several months. Therefore you should not initiate these proceedings until the ba ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 6, 2011 Foreclosure in Burien
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > King County > Burien > Foreclosure in Burien
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer