Foreclosure in Brighton Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Wayne Beals, Real Estate Pro in Oak Park, IL
Wayne Beals answered:
Concequences, if i have 2 properties and one goes into forclosure?
You should definitely consult an attorney on how to proceed. I would highly suggest you work with the lender to avoid foreclosure. There are options, you just need to establish commun ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 20, 2008 Foreclosure in Brighton Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > Brighton Park > Foreclosure in Brighton Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer