How To... in Brentwood : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jane Grant, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA
Jane Grant answered:
how do I get the tax assessment?
If you are speaking about having your property re-assessed then here is the website and links to the forms you will need to fill out. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 9, 2010 How To... in 94513
Joanna Jensen, Real Estate Pro in 94566
The phone rings and you look before you answer.  Has that ever happened to you? Its our friend the collector... He / She is agressive, nasty,  making you feel bad, calling several times per day.… Read more
Blogged Sat Jan 23, 2010 by Joanna Jensen How To...
No comments Be the first to Comment
Richard Leci…, Real Estate Pro in Tucson, AZ
Richard Lecinski answered:
the purchase of my house was contingent upon the seller replacing a salt cell for the pool. At closing he said it was ordered and provided an
Did you talk with your agent and him to the sellers agent? Money actually should have been held out at the closing by the title company in order to be sure the work was completed. But ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 23, 2009 How To... in 94513
Bob & Leilani…, Real Estate Pro in Roseville, CA
Bob & Leilani Souza answered:
How do you deal with a breach of ciontract?
My first step would be to discuss this with your real estate agent. He/she can hopefully explain the delay and/or talk to the seller's agent for an update to find out why escrow ha ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Sep 10, 2009 How To... in 94513
John Doe, Other/Just Looking in Somewhere
John Doe answered:
how to complain to premier asset services about a realtor who represents them?
Complaints should go to the agents broker. The seller will not speak to you directly.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2008 How To... in 94513
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Ryan Evanson, Broker in Brentwood
Ryan Evanson
Glenn Huxtable, Agent in Brentwood, CA
Glenn Huxtable
Brentwood, CA
Amy Hollingsworth &..., Agent in Pacific Palisades, CA
Amy Hollingsworth &...
Pacific Palisades, CA
Darrell Hanson, Agent in Brentwood
Darrell Hanson
Home > California > Contra Costa County > Brentwood > How To... in Brentwood
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer