Investment Properties in Borough Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joseph Runfo…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
Joseph Runfola answered:
We are harrassed by Mark Rosenfeld- Wolf Properties. How should I report this company to the state licensing department?
To report a complaint against a real estate broker, visit or call (518) 474-4429.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 13, 2014 Investment Properties in Borough Park
Saundra Adams,  in Brooklyn, NY
Saundra Adams answered:
I just inherited a 3 bedroom home in borough park. How can I rent it out?
We can met and I could give you a presentation of what Fillmore offers their customers and the services we provide.
Saundra Adams
Real Estate Salesperson
345 Atlantic Avenue
Brookl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 29, 2013 Investment Properties in Borough Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > Borough Park > Investment Properties in Borough Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer