76126 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Phillip Madi…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Phillip Madison answered:
I located a property on Trulia, but when I inspected the area, the information was incorrect, the landlord/owner was out of state.
Unfortunately this is very common and extremely annoying. Thank you for flagging it!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 5, 2015 Rentals in 76126
Brian, Other/Just Looking in Fort Worth, TX
Brian answered:
do you know a company that buys mineral rights in tarrant county 76016?

email your legal description and if there's a producing well or Oil & Gas lease in play. We'll check into and and let you know if it something we are interested i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 1, 2014 Home Buying in 76126
Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
Divorce has really damaged my credit. I am trying to start over, but credit is an issue when renting. I need something NOW. Any suggestions?
Hi Cynthia,
I suggest that you ask a family member, friend, or co-worker that has good credit to determine if they might be willing to be a "Guarantor" on the lease. This means tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 18, 2013 For Rent in 76126
Ginger Westf…, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
Ginger Westfall answered:
I am looking to sell my home in Benbrook, TX - I built it in march 2007 and want to sell and move out of the
It is late now, BUT I am a native to Benbrook and would be happy to help list any home in Benbrook!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013 Home Selling in 76126
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
Is it possible or legal for the city to force a developer to take a plotted 2 acre lot and split it into two smaller 1 acre lots?
Go to the city planning and zoning department. Force is a tough word to use....they can't really force you to do anything, but they don't have to agree to building permit or site plan ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 28, 2013 Home Buying in 76126
Barbara Coker, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX
Barbara Coker answered:
we want a just take over payments and move in. my husband is a veteran disabled. we need to get out of apt. upstairs to level ground. in fortworth
As a disabled Vet, you would be qualified for a 100% VA loan, and the seller would be allowed to pay all of your closing costs and prepaids (assuming the house would appraise for that p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 6, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 76126
Thegoodwitch…, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX
Thegoodwitchis answered:
I really want to find a home to rent in the Benbrook Elementary area so my son can go there, but can never find anything online. Any suggestions?
I am moving from a great rent house in a NICE area in Benbrook. Im having to break the lease. Its 3Br 2Bth 2car garage WBFP ceramic tile throu out good size fin backyard. Very quite ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 25, 2012 Rentals in 76126
Charles Reid,  in 76092
Charles Reid answered:
Mineral rights question in Tarrant County?
The title company would have no way of knowing about the lease unless the seller told them since leases are not filed in the deed records. If there was no reservation of mineral rights ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2009 Home Buying in 76126
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Fort Worth > 76126
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer