Home Selling in Belmont : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kevin  Sheeh…, Real Estate Pro in Cambridge, MA
Kevin Sheehan answered:
I'm selling my condo, but will need a 6d. I'm in a 2 unit condo and we don't have a formal condo association. How do I create a 6d?
Any of the other owners who are trustees can sign the 6D. Your real estate attorney should have a blank form. Make sure you provide the closing attorney an original with an original sig ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 29, 2014 Home Selling in Belmont
Heidi Zizza, Real Estate Pro in Framingham, MA
Heidi Zizza answered:
I'm 1 owner in a 2 unit condo that was converted into a condo when we purchased in 2006. Now that I"m selling, where can I find the condo
In a 2 unit building they probably only have the Master Deed. Go to Masslandrecords.com and you can look it up by the address.
1 vote Share Flag Tue Mar 9, 2010 Home Selling in Belmont
Mr. Melby,  in Milton, MA
Mr. Melby answered:
Do I need to delead a 2-family before selling? It has never been tested so I assume it contains lead paint.
No, you do not need to delead before selling. I am assuming that your home was built before 1978, the year lead paint was outlawed. If after 1978, you can assume there is no lead paint. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 31, 2008 Home Selling in Belmont
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Belmont > Home Selling in Belmont
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer