Beaumont - Wilshire : Advice

change location

cancel or


D, Real Estate Pro in Oregon
D answered:
how can I change a condo into something warrantable if there are only 2 units and I own them both?
Hello Madison,

Do you own the land? If so then that is dealt with differently than if you don't. A condo is where you don't own the land and there are steps to make it warrantable ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 18, 2008 Financing in Beaumont - Wilshire
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Multnomah County > Portland > Beaumont - Wilshire
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer