Moving in Baldwin County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dottie Studt,  in Gulf Shores, AL
Dottie Studt answered:
I am moving to the Foley area, what is the name of he water and electric companies
It depends on the location in Foley that your home is located. There's Baldwin EMC and Rivera Utilities.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 30, 2009 Moving in Foley
Chaching, Other/Just Looking in Alabama
Chaching answered:
Is finding a home to rent in Fairhope,AL difficult?
I understand first hand that it is difficult to rent in Fairhope. I would suggest looking outside of Fairhope and by doing this, you may save yourself some rental dollars in the process ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 1, 2009 Moving in Fairhope
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Baldwin County > Moving in Baldwin County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer