Credit Score in Azle : Advice

change location

cancel or


T.E. & Naima…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
T.E. & Naima Sumner answered:
I have a negative remark on my credit report
Unfortunately, the facts are not in dispute. You admit you didn't pay it. So, there really isn't a way to have it removed, unless the creditor out of the goodness of his hea ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 11, 2010 Credit Score in Azle
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Azle > Credit Score in Azle
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer