Foreclosure in Arcadia : Advice

change location

cancel or


Alma Rose Kee…, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Alma Rose Kee, P.A. answered:
In a short sale can my broker do a deal behind my back to get my house to an investor thru foreclosure w/o me knowing by dealing directely with my bnk
Hey David,

Call your lender immediately to be sure your agent has submitted a contract at the price you signed. It may be possible your Realtor is trying to do a same-day flip and n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 24, 2010 Foreclosure in 34269
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Patricia Sapp, Broker in Punta Gorda
Patricia Sapp
Punta Gorda
Robbie Sifrit, Agent in Punta Gorda, FL
Robbie Sifrit
Punta Gorda, FL
Gerry Malouin, Agent in 34269
Gerry Malouin
C. Sheri Hutchins, Broker in Lake Placid, FL
C. Sheri Hutchins
Lake Placid, FL
Home > Florida > Desoto County > Arcadia > Foreclosure in Arcadia
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer