Rentals in Ansonia : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Evelyn Conkl…, Renter in 06615
Evelyn Conklin asked:
looking to rent a decent place 3 bedroom with 1 or 2 bathrooms the home would be for myself and my daughter 23 and grandson 2 years old we are on section 8 and just looking for a decent home. Credit scar is not well seeing that I have student loans…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 24, 2016 Rentals in Ansonia
George Sente…, Real Estate Pro in Bridgeport, CT
George Sentementes answered:
Looking to rent a house in the ansonia hilltop area with an inlaw set up.
Please call Steve @ 203 751 9434, he might be able to help you
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014 Rentals in Ansonia
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New Haven County > Ansonia > Rentals in Ansonia
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer