Investment Properties in Allston : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Karen Peyton, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, AZ
Karen Peyton answered:
I'm looking to take HELOC on investment property to help pay for my kids college. Do I need to create a Trust first in order to obtain the HELOC?
Contact a lender first to see "IF" they will consider a HELOC on an investment property. Unless the rules have changed, HELOC's are for owner occupied primary residences - in which cas ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Mar 8, 2016 Investment Properties in 02134

Interested in Allston commercial investment properties? You can find multi-unit apartments, office investments and more on

Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Suffolk County > Allston > Investment Properties in Allston
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer