Alloway : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Larry Sarlo…, Real Estate Pro in Sewell, NJ
Larry Sarlo (CDPE) answered:
how do I get my house for sale on this site?
A broker must have a reciprocal agreement in order to have it listed with Trulia. Only licensed brokers have the ability to list on trulia.

Search foreclosures and short sale here: ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 27, 2013 Home Selling in 08001
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Salem County > Alloway
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer