Question Details

nicolesari71…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

how to transfer a salesperson license from new york to Boston / Massachusetts?

Asked by nicolesari7117, New York, NY Mon Oct 8, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You can not just transfer licenses. if MA and NY are recipricol, then you usually have to take the state law portion of the test only to get your MA license. Simply check the MA RE commissions website or call them for details.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 8, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer