Agent2Agent in Sherman Oaks>Question Details

Nato Net, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Which Association should I sign up with if I live in Sherman Oaks, CA?

Asked by Nato Net, Pittsburgh, PA Thu Jun 13, 2013

I'm new to the business. I've just passed my Broker exam and want to sign up with an association in order to use the Zipform6 from CAR.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, You'll want to sign up with SRAR (Southland Regional Association of Realtors).
Feel free to contact me and I'll give you some tips on getting set up in the area.

Allyson Haim
Managing Broker
The Giving Tree Realty
(818) 967-8858
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
You would want to join SRAR. Wishing you success!
Web Reference: HTTP://WWW.SRAR.COM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 8, 2013
Nowadays you can almost sign up with any of the boards who are a member of CRMLS or CARETS. SRAR (Southland Regional Association of Realtors) is the one that used to be exclusive to San Fernando Valley, and it's a little more pricier than the CLAW MLS 9the Westside), but you will get the Winzip included in your membership.

Before you join any boards, I highly recommend that you call them and ask them how much they charge for the whole year and what you get for the price. You know what you need at this point of your business.

The CLAW: (310)358-1100
SRAR: 818.786.2110
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
That would be SRAR, On Balboa Blvd.


Charise Mitchell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer