1. Zillow Real Estate - Free - Find home values, homes for sale, homes for rent, and more as you walk through neighborhoods.
2. ZipRealty - Free - Look through your phone and instantly find which homes near you are for sale or recently sold.
3. Home Finder - $.99 - Find homes for sale. View properties in a list or on a map.
4. NearBuy - Free -Search for homes or condos for sale by location. Also search for homes and apartments for rent.
5. Loopnet.com - Free - This site is used for searching for commercial properties.
6. Realtor.com - Free -The best real estate search tool on the market. They have more listings than any other site and update them more frequently.
7. Trulia Real Estate - Free -Find homes that are perfect for you. Search for open houses, get color photos and details on every home.
8. Homes.com - Free - Create a custom search for homes. Get detailed lists and maps. Search by price, type, features and more.
9. Recalc - $1.99 - This is a real estate mortgage calculator. You can calculate monthly payment, term, interest rate, loan amount or use the mathematical calculations feature.
10. Real Estate Hunter - $.99 - Search for the perfect home. Store information for a list of properties and have it handy when you travel around to view them.
Here is the Apple iPhone web site if you want to find out more details: http://www.apple.com/iphone/
Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL firstname.lastname@example.org
Poor Mack... be stong, my friend...
I'm thinking perhaps we should consider taking John Souerbry's girlfriend out to lunch. What do you think ladies? :)
You know, John, it could be worse. Mack would be able to tell you about that. You might have to do a little gardening.
Funny but true, several years ago a friend and client at the time, texted (is there such a word) me and I had no clue what it was or how to respond to it. When I called him we had a really good laugh. Then he proceeded to tell me that I better get with the program. So.....................I did. I now have unlimited texting (is that a word), but still only doing it one finger at a time.
Now, give a normal size key board and..............................