2. Working with buyers in this market that is low on inventory.
3. Finding a lender that will do what they say they can do.
4. Juggling so many clients at one time.
Oh. You said 3.
1. Dealing with wishy-washy people who keep changing their minds. I find a person what they asked for and now they don't want that anymore. I UNDERSTAND how it can happen, but it doesn't make it any easier.
2. Finding the perfect home for a client, putting in and offer, only to find it has JUST gone under contract.
3. Having a bunch of buyers ready to buy, but no homes that suit their needs.
1) Dealing with difficult people. It is an art I have not as yet completely mastered. Getting there, though.
2) Keeping the days from blurring into one another. If we're still working six-day weeks, I haven't notice. Seven doesn't get it all done this time of year.
3) Gathering referrals. Plenty of people recommend me. I hate to go back and ask them to write something for my Zillow page, Word Press page, Linkedin and on and on. Once and done should be the way it is done.