#2 THERE ARE TOO MANY DISCOUNT REAL ESTATE COMPANIES WHO ARE NOT FULL SERVICE AND IT HAS BEEN A MAJOR OBSTACLE FOR MOST AGENTS WHEN TRYING TO OBTAIN A LISTING FROM A SELLER.
#3 THE INVENTORY IS LOW AND THE QUALIFIED BUYERS WHO ARE READY TO BUY FEEL THE HOMES ON THE MARKET ARE NOT AS PLENTIFUL FOR THEM TO SELECT FROM. THEREFORE, THE BUYERS WANT TO WAIT IT OUT, DESPITE MY TELLING THEM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LOW INTEREST RATES. WHEN THE HOUSE VALUES WILL INCREASE, SO MAY THE INTEREST RATES AND SO SHALL THE PRICES !!!!
They are the same no matter the time frame or what market conditions are like:
1. Treating your business as a business;
2. Getting buyers and sellers to be reasonable and listen to what the market is telling them; and
3. Having clients and customers treat you with loyalty and respect.
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
450 7th Avenue Suite 1501
New York, NY 10123
2- Lack of inventory
3- Dealing with bank involved inventory through short sales or REO.
Other then that there is lots to be grateful for in the market today.
- converting leads into clients;
- maintaining long term relations with the clients and leads.