Agent2Agent in San Jose>Question Details

Sameer Punja…, Real Estate Pro in Fairfield, CA

Selling home in Santa Clara county, looking for local disclosures. Any agents have a copy?

Asked by Sameer Punjani, Fairfield, CA Tue Apr 12, 2011

Need local disclosures for Santa Clara County / San Jose. Any agent, please send me a link for this.


Help the community by answering this question:


When you purchase the Natural Hazard Disclosure, you can also request the Combined Hazards Booklet. I don't think the disclosures are much different staying within the State of California. CAR has the sales disclosure charts on-line when you log into their website.
San Jose has their infamous street tree disclosure but I can't think of anything else that is different.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 19, 2011 for Zip Forms
Then for local disclosures use one of the natural hazard disclosure companies, such as
Property Id
Disclosure Source
Or you could refer the listing to a local experienced agent who is familiar with the local market and requirements, they will be able to service the listing, and you receive a referral upon closing, they take care of the rest.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 29, 2011

Thanks i got the tree disclosure already.

Ill keep you in mind for future sales / listings in san jose area
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 19, 2011
yeah, i know it was after 5 pm, i was trying to get some answers from local agents. But i'll give them a call tomorrow.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 12, 2011
Sameer: The best thing for you to do is to contact the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors. Here's their website:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 12, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer