Agent2Agent in 91604>Question Details

Katherine (K…, Real Estate Pro in Harlem, New York, NY

Need attorney referral for a Studio City renter, please...

Asked by Katherine (Kate) Shindle, Harlem, New York, NY Fri Jan 31, 2014

Does anyone have an attorney friend/colleague who can help a rent-controlled tenant negotiate a buyout with his landlord?

Some money has been offered, and he's pretty educated about his rights, but it seems much smarter to me for him to talk to a professional about it.

Thank you in advance!

Help the community by answering this question:


I have an excellent real estate attorney. Private message me for the referral
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 31, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer