Question Details

Jackie Clark, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX

Looking for an hourly licensed assistant or real estate agent to conduct showings for a flat or referral fee when I am unavailable

Asked by Jackie Clark, Austin, TX Mon Feb 4, 2013

Hello. I am in-between assistants at the moment and am looking for occasional assistance showing buyers homes in the Austin area. If you have lockbox access and would be interested in conducting showings on my behalf either for a flat fee or for a referral fee off of a potential commission if the sale closes after the showing, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jackie Clark
Austin Residential Properties

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Jackie,

You may want to put an ad on Craigslist as Trulia isn't typically used for recruiting.

Good luck,
Ali, Community Manager
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer