Agent2Agent in New Jersey>Question Details

Danielle Gar…, Real Estate Pro in Union City, NJ


Asked by Danielle Garcia, Union City, NJ Mon Jan 28, 2013

Hello trulia friends,
I currently work full-time and am attending law school to be become a real estate attorney. I am a real estate investor and am looking for a NJ agency to sponsor my license. I am also licensed in NY but the firm I am with does not have office in NJ. I am unable to work as a salesperson at the moment because of my hectic schedule but am interested in having salesperson status in NJ to maximize my commission when I purchase properties.

If anyone can help out or point me in the right direction that would be great. Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear Danielle:

Are you looking for somewhere to "hang" your New Jersey RE License or are you looking to pratice? Also what areas of NJ would you be interested in if you were to be praticing real estate? Those two factors will help me point you in the right direction. If you have any further questions, you can email me directly. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
Thanks for your response Keith. Yes, I need somewhere to hang it. I anticipate buying properties here and there which is got the license. The areas I am interested in are Jersey City/Union City/South Orange and anywhere nearby.
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer