1. Summary of the CRLTO must be attached.
2. Written receipt for security deposit must be given upon receipt and must contain information as specified by the CRLTO
3 Current year's interest rate on security deposits must be disclosed (I often see leases that are out of date and that have interest rate disclosures from years past.)
4. On the face on the lease, the landlord must disclose the name and location f the financial institution where the security deposit will be held (must be in an Illinois financial institution.)
5. Radon disclose
6. Lead based paint disclosure and provided tenant with the government brochure on lead based paint.
7. Heating cost disclosure (where landlord does not pay cost of heat).
I'm probably missing something...so feel free to add.