Question Details

Christie Smi…, Real Estate Pro in Cypress, TX

I received my salesperson license in 2007 and I am looking for a broker in Cypress/Houston area to activate

Asked by Christie Smith, Cypress, TX Tue Jul 15, 2008

my license. I just had a baby so I don't want to get to involved until about 6 months. Basically, I need someone to hold my license so I won't loose my status.

Please advise

Help the community by answering this question:


I HIGHLY recommend Keller Williams. They have the education & the support for you to have a successful carreer in real estate. There is also profit sharing within the company so if you do sign on with a Keller Williams office mention my name!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 16, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer