Agent2Agent in Las Vegas>Question Details, Home Owner in Henderson, NV

I need a 25k short-term hard money loan on my residential owner-occupied property. Can anyone help me out or refer me to someone who can do this?

Asked by, Henderson, NV Mon Jan 27, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Steven,

Do you have an existing first trust deed? The hard money lenders we have access to will not do seconds.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 27, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer