walter shui, Real Estate Pro in pomona, CA

I'm a new Broker, which board of realtors should i join? i only need assess the MLS information of Riverside and San Berandino counites.

Asked by walter shui, pomona, CA Wed May 18, 2011

I just got my broker license as a interest or second job to help friends to buy houses. Many angents told me that i should join a board of realtors to have the assess of the MLS information. i only need join the one which can assess riverside and san berandino county. i did do some research and found that some board have a member fee about $300-$400 a months plus the supra key fees which is a lot for me since i only will do 1-2 houses a year. can anybody recommend a local board with low member fees, any help will be appreciated.

Help the community by answering this question:


I would look into which ever board is a part of the CRMLS which has 23 different boards that all share information. Also look into the lowest cost for the biggest bang. I am apart of IVAR, but have heard really good things about TIGAR. If you go you can click on the Association contacts on left hand side and then call the boards included.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 18, 2011
Walter -

You can receive MLS information for property searches throughout the state of CA through your membership with CAR.

If you need to join a board for access - call SRCAR in Murrieta for fee's. (951) 894-2571. Our fee's are no where near what you put for member fee's. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 18, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer