Question Details

John Caruso,  in Los Angeles, CA

I know an accountant that does real estate activities such as writing contract and getting commission in

Asked by John Caruso, Los Angeles, CA Wed Sep 17, 2008

California. Who should I report him to?

Help the community by answering this question:


california real estate commission.....
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 20, 2008
Start with the DRE. I know CPA's who are also attorneys. If that is the case, their membership with the State bar trumps any Real Estate License, and they can perform the same duties while receiving a fee.

Also talk to your local board. If the 'offender' is using CAR forms. He must be a member of the association.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 20, 2008
The Board of Registration for Real Estate Brokers and Salespeople. The licensing authority that gave you your license. C'mon Pro, you should know this!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 18, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer