Agent2Agent in Walnut Creek>Question Details

Tamaki_74, Real Estate Pro in Walnut Creek, CA

I hold a current Real Estate License and now I'm about to start S.A.F.E corse to obtain a Mortgage License.

Asked by Tamaki_74, Walnut Creek, CA Sun Mar 17, 2013

Any mortgage brokers in Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill/Concord, CA area who allows me to work from home, with good supports & training for a new mortgage originator? Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:


Try FirstCal, RPM, Pacific Funding, all good companies. Good luck and let me know if you need help finding these companies.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
>Johnny, Thank you so much for a very helpful information!!!!!
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
You can work anywhere in the state. I am in San Jose but have helped more than 40 people who do not work for me to pass the exam. Having said that we are always intersted in finding new MLO's. In todays world with email, cell phones, skype, and all the good stuff you can really work from anywhere with ample support. I do recommend that you take the state exam first and do not schedule the exams too close to each other. If you have any questions please contact me at
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
>Doug, Thank you so much for your encouraging words! As a mom, It's really good to know that mortgage profession will give me the opportunity of working from home (also anywhere in the state! love that!) It's a little more work for me to earn a license (since my little ones need constant attentions! lol) but I think it's so worth it...! One question...., why do you recommend taking state exam first? Just curious! Thank you, again.
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer