Question Details

April Clark, Home Buyer in Rockwall, TX

I am looking to get my license in Texas. 1- Is there a recommended online programto do this?

Asked by April Clark, Rockwall, TX Wed Jun 11, 2014

My husband and I have just formed an LLC and are looking for broker sponsorship. We are only looking for investment type properties, not to deal with the public.I have found info on Texas Agents Sponsor.

Help the community by answering this question:


Call me - i am a broker and owner of Howard-James Properties. I would love to talk to you both. 832-480-4124
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 13, 2014
May be one of those schools like Allied School for Real Estate that issues certificate for Tx.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 13, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer