Agent2Agent in Holyoke>Question Details

Amy Mateus, Real Estate Pro in Ludlow, MA

I am looking for a couple of good contractors that can handle small and large home improvement projects. I do business in Western Massachusetts...

Asked by Amy Mateus, Ludlow, MA Thu Aug 4, 2011

I have a client looking to get a price on converting a half bath to a full bath on a home they are considering on submitting an offer on. I have a few contractors I usually refer but 2 are on vacation and one is so busy with work from the tornado and hail storm that he has no time to get out to the house. Any suggestions??? Would like referrals of honest, efficient, and reasonably priced contractors please.

Help the community by answering this question:


Highly recommend John Remby at Bay Path Construction (see below)

BBB Accredited Business since 11/17/2009
Bay Path Construction

Phone: (508) 435-2221 Fax: (508) 435-3935 PO BOX 233, Hopkinton, MA 01748
BBB® Accredited Business Seal
BBB® A+ Rating
On a scale of A+ to F Reason for Rating BBB Ratings System Overview
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 4, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer