Agent2Agent in 10021>Question Details

Catherine, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

I am a new york real estate broker. How do I apply for an LLC? I live in Queens, but I do business in Manhattan. where should I register my company?

Asked by Catherine, New York, NY Sat Apr 16, 2011

I would be very appreciated to get some advice on this. My email is:

Help the community by answering this question:


click on this link. you can register your LLC here.

you have to register your company in business address. If your business address in queens, you have to register in queens and if its in manhattan then you have to register in manhattan.after you register your company, you can work anywhere is nyc.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 16, 2011
I would talk to an attorney and your accountant. I was also considering this, but mainly for tax benefits. I think its more or less the same..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 18, 2011
You really should consult with an attorney--in the end it could prove to be money well spent....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 17, 2011
Dear Catherine,

Please see the attached link. This site is fantastic, in that it gives you the all the information and steps you need to follow to register your business and more.

Best of luck.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 17, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer