Stephanie Mi…, Real Estate Pro in Pine Hill, NJ

I am a NJ broker of record and I want to get my broker licenses in PA & NYC, how do I got about doing that?

Asked by Stephanie Miller, Pine Hill, NJ Sat Sep 15, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


Stephanie - Try the website and search for the possibility of a 'Reciprocal Agreement'...Hope this helps...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 2, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer