Agent2Agent in Enid>Question Details

Patty Probas…, Real Estate Pro in Enid, OK

How do I change an address (where you have undisclosed )/?

Asked by Patty Probasco, Enid, OK Tue Apr 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Agent2Agent in Enid

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Patty,

If the listing is yours, you will need to claim it on Trulia so that you can edit the listing information. Access the link below to access the My Listings section of your account and search for the listing in question. Once you've claimed it, you should see the option to edit it on the very same page and you should have no problem updating the address.

Let us know if you need any additional help. You can always feel free to contact our Customer Service team directly - either by phone at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST, or by email via the link below.

Best Wishes,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer