Agent2Agent in Honolulu>Question Details

cwallen03,  in Honolulu, HI

Do I have to take the State portion of the Hawaii RE license test in Hawaii or can I do it on the Mainland.?

Asked by cwallen03, Honolulu, HI Mon Jul 29, 2013

I have a RE Brokers license in Oklahoma. I am considering relocating to Hawaii.

Help the community by answering this question:


Thanks Frank. Very kind of you to offer your help. I did call PSI Testing. It seems I can request a test location in Oklahoma City (not far from where I live). We will be visiting Hawaii again this spring in any case. CWallen03
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 31, 2013
Good question! Call the DCCA (easy to find online). I work a few blocks from there, so let me know if you need anything. I could drop by and pick it up.

Frank Diaz
East Oahu Realty
808.723.0900 cell
808.791.2277 direct
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 30, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer