Financing in Agawam : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heath Coker, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker answered:
Should I follow up with my mortgage lender or a real estate lawyer?
Ask your accountant or look at your taxes and see where you claim residency.
Asking your lender may put them in a "Knowing" ethical/legal conundrum.

(Please note: when you choose ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012 Financing in Agawam
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Hampden County > Agawam > Financing in Agawam
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer