Financing in Afton : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ralph Windsc…, Real Estate Pro in Hauppauge, NY
Ralph Windschuh answered:
Without going to Norwich NY, how can I find information on the existing mortgage on A home I own 1/2 of but
You might be able to call the town clerk and get that information. Once a mortgage is granted on a property, it is recorded on the public record. If not, you might want to try a local ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 27, 2009 Financing in 13730
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Chenango County > Afton > Financing in Afton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer