98528 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Kary Krismer answered:
on a short sale who pays for repairs
Every situation is different. Some sellers pay the bank to authorize the short sale, or sign a note to the bank. Such a seller could also do repairs.
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 12, 2013 Home Buying in 98528
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Mason County > Belfair > 98528
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer