Home Buying in 98102 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Matt Steel, Real Estate Pro in 98004
Matt Steel answered:
How can I find foreclose or short sale in Seattle - Capital Hill or Bellvue area?
I would highly recommend contacting a local, seasoned Real Estate Broker who specializes in short sale and other distressed property transactions. Request proof of the Brokers successfu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 24, 2012 Home Buying in 98102
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Randy Hagen, Broker in Mercer Island
Randy Hagen
Mercer Island
Julia Schwab Tsurusaki, Managing Broker in Seattle
Julia Schwab Tsurusaki
Managing Broker
Cathy Wahlin (253) 3..., Broker in Kent, WA
Cathy Wahlin (253) 3...
Kent, WA
Home > Washington > King County > Seattle > 98102 > Home Buying in 98102
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer