Property Q&A in 97266 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Steve Ge, Both Buyer and Seller in Portland, OR
Steve Ge asked:
Can I use the profit from my primary residence home sale to purchase a new home for cash? I have owned (mortgage) my home for a little over 1 year and want to sell and use the profit from the sale(after paying off mortgage) to pay cash for another primary residence in a lower…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 14, 2016 Property Q&A in 97266
The Graveline…, Real Estate Pro in Longmeadow, MA
The Graveline Group answered:
Scam about rental you have listed
Understand that ANYONE can post a rental. Trulia is only displaying 3rd party info, and there are ways for scammers to post fake listings on other websites which then get mirrored on tr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 9, 2015 Property Q&A in 97266
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Multnomah County > Portland > 97266 > Property Q&A in 97266
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer