97232 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Tom Inglesby, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Tom Inglesby answered:
If I verbally agree to sell a property to an acquaintance for 465 and loan papers are drawn up but not seen or signed, can i simply change mind
Real Estate that is going to be sold and have a binding agreement no matter what a buyer and seller agree to verbally is not a binding contract so you do not have to sell but if you do ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 18, 2013 Home Selling in 97232
Alia Marie H…, Real Estate Pro in PORTLAND, OR
Alia Marie Hazen answered:
Need help: Buyer can't close on our home because the buyer of their home is having trouble...
As many of the other agents said -- you need to do what is best for you. A very complicated and troubled part of this current market is financing for buyer's. To add to it conti ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 2, 2010 Home Selling in 97232
Phil Anderson,  in Portland, OR
Phil Anderson answered:
Can I write an offer for a house while I am in home inspection phase of another?
Hi Suman.

Again, "Am I breaking any law here?" is not something any Realtor can answer, unless they have a license to practice law in Oregon.

I think Jolynn's message says it all. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 18, 2009 Home Buying in 97232
Dirk Knudsen, Real Estate Pro in Hillsboro, OR
Dirk Knudsen answered:
Our house has been well received from the brokers tour and many agents have stated the house shows

As far as the Street it is like any negative element in regards to selling a home. Much like Power lines, a bad neighborhood, unfunctional floor plan....you get the drift. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 30, 2008 Home Selling in 97232
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Multnomah County > Portland > 97232
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer