Financing in 97086 : Advice

change location

cancel or


The Stephen…, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
The Stephen FitzMaurice Team answered:
on a floating home do you still pay taxes? property that is? and how do they factor the moorage
You pay personal property taxes (pretty reasonable).The moorage fees are based on their maintenance and shared utilities costs (pretty expensive) as well as a potential slip rental fee, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013 Financing in 97086
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Clackamas County > Clackamas > 97086 > Financing in 97086
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer