Property Q&A in 95822 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in New Castle, DE
Ute Ferdig - Atty. Negotiator answered:
how to save to my homes?
Hello Wpr4u. I think what you are really asking is how you add properties that you find on Trulia to "My Saved Homes." Here are the instructions that I found on Trulia:

"Get starte ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 5, 2009 Property Q&A in 95822
Sue Archer R…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Sue Archer Reynolds answered:
Do you have more inside photos? What kind of repairs are needed? Are some of the bedrooms in the attic?
I agree with Erin. You need a buyer's agent who represents your interests to review the property condition with you, help you coordinate getting the right inspectors in to give you a fu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 17, 2009 Property Q&A in 95822
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > 95822 > Property Q&A in 95822
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer