Investment Properties in 95818 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kristina McB…, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Kristina McBurney Maahs answered:
Rental Property Asset Depreciation
Best to consult an accountant with any tax questions. Realtors are not CPA's and can not give tax advice. If you are in the Sacramento area I am happy to refer you to a few trusted ac ... more
3 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 15, 2013 Investment Properties in 95818
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > 95818 > Investment Properties in 95818
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer