Rentals in 95758 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rich Pulido, Real Estate Pro in Elk Grove, CA
Rich Pulido answered:
Which form I need to fill out to file an Unlawful Detainer case?
If you are filing in Sacramento County Here is the link :
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 23, 2012 Rentals in 95758
Keisha Mathe…, Real Estate Pro in Elk Grove, CA
Keisha Mathews answered:
when I evict a tenant, can I ask for the utility cost and rental deposit?
Ditto to the responses below. See the link as well for more info:

Hope that helps.

Keisha Mathews, REALTOR®
CDP ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 6, 2012 Rentals in 95758
Kamal Randha…, Real Estate Pro in El Sobrante, CA
Kamal Randhawa answered:
What is the normal going rate for duplex's in Elk Grove?
Depends on the area and what you are looking for. I can send you a list if you like.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 26, 2011 Rentals in 95758
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Elk Grove > 95758 > Rentals in 95758
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer