95610 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jason Johnson, Real Estate Pro in Roseville, CA
Jason Johnson answered:
I am tired of moving around and changing my address I want to buy a home in Sacramento, I need some information.
Have you thought about buying in placerville or maybe Pollock pines? Great areas, and for around 200k you can get a nice home. If you would like me to send you a few, I'd be happy too ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 4, 2014 Home Buying in 95610
Wendy Zampar…, Real Estate Pro in Roseville, CA
Wendy Zampardi answered:
the home i rent is going to auction on the 11th of this month so does that mean i only pay rent up to the 11th of this month?

Do take advantage of the DCA's California Tenant's and Landlord's Rights and Responsibilities handbook http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/landlordbook/catenant.pdf

Additio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014 Foreclosure in 95610
Michelle Har…, Real Estate Pro in 95608
Michelle Harrington answered:
Why not buy in Citrus Heights?
Now is a great time to look!!! Back in August prices actually started going up. Houses coming on the market were having bidding wars. There was very little inventory and a large numb ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014 Home Buying in 95610
Sue Archer R…, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Sue Archer Reynolds answered:
How is cap gain tax actually calculated?
Tax professionals I have spoken to say that under 1 year, you'd need to have a good excuse why you moved, between 1-2 years some explanation and after 2 years you should be clear to use ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013 Home Selling in 95610
Larry Tollen, Real Estate Pro in Chapel Hill, NC
Larry Tollen answered:
Now that we refinanced we don't know who the lender is. Who do we pay?
The quickest and easiest way to do this is to ask the loan officer who helped you with your refi.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 20, 2013 Home Buying in 95610
Bud Zeller, Real Estate Pro in Placerville, CA
Bud Zeller answered:
im very interested in selling my home, getting it appraised and finding out what it is worth. how can i get?
Contact at least 2 Realtors familiar with your area for a "Market Analysis" at no charge.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 20, 2013 Home Buying in 95610
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Jim Walker answered:
want to know who i contact about 7596 orange ave, im interested this property is vacant and has been abandoned, i woukld like to fix and move in
Hi Denise,

If you want the post office to deliver the letter to the forwarding address (if known to the post office ) you will need the absentee homeowners name. Sue Archer knows tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 7, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 95610
So Cal Homes…, Real Estate Pro in Hemet, CA
So Cal Homes 951-821-8211 answered:
If a house is in short sale and the offer has already been made,can the homeowner file for BK or does she/he needs to wait untill short sale is done?
It is usually better to expunge the property prior to BK, HOWEVER, it would be wise if you all including your agent met with the attorney so you can all be on the same game plan.

Som ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Mar 1, 2012 Foreclosure in 95610
Sue Archer R…, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Sue Archer Reynolds answered:
i am about to be renting a 3 bdr home. i have the extra rooms for my boys in the army. if they stay in can i let other people stay in the extra rooms
Your lease will most likely state how long a 'guest' can reside without being on the lease as a tenant. Don't risk sneaking around the lease and doing a favor for your fr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 9, 2011 Rentals in 95610
A Webb, Real Estate Pro in New York
A Webb answered:
I have recently found out that the home i am trying to rent has it listed as 1500 sq ft. but public record says 1156 sq ft.
Public records normally has accurate data. This is something to ask the property manager. If it is smaller than anticipated this will affect the rent. Also, if the agreement starts o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 6, 2011 Rentals in 95610
James Lyon,  in Sacramento, CA
James Lyon answered:
I desperately want to get into the clean out homes business. Can anyone tell me how to get started. I'm thinking one time clean outs or
Look online and call every company that looks like they are remotely connected to what you are trying to do. Then look up every reo you can find and call the agent/broker and take any w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 14, 2011 Foreclosure in 95610
Erin,  in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Erin answered:
what is the value of the house at 7669 Capricorn Dr., Citrus Heights, CA 95610?
Hi Mercy7: Based upon recent sales within 1/4 mile of this home, and without seeing the condition of the home, today's value would be between $190K and $225K. Contact one of the Realt ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 9, 2009 Home Buying in 95610
Muriel Levin…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Muriel Levin (323) 363-9140 answered:
I am trying to find out where I can find my lot number to my property?
If you have any of the loan documents for your property, you should be able to find it there. If you dont have them with you, they re in file with escrow companies, title companies an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 2, 2008 How To... in 95610
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Jim Walker answered:
Need average days on market in Citrus Heights.
Citrus Heights two months later:

395 Active listings Average Market time 84 days

217 Pendings, Average Market time: 39 days

622 Sold (closed escrow within past 180 days) : Ave ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 13, 2008 Market Conditions in 95610
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Patricia Nelson, Agent in Carmichael, CA
Patricia Nelson
Carmichael, CA
Tom T. Nunes, Agent in Sacramento
Tom T. Nunes
Chris Reese, Agent in 95630
Chris Reese
Rochelle Chacon, Agent in Mission Viejo
Rochelle Chacon
Mission Viejo
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer