Foreclosure in 95206 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Omar Khamisa, Real Estate Pro in stockton, CA
Omar Khamisa answered:
I need atty to work on a contingency fee to file suit for my mortgage that has been grossly mismanged for over 13 yrs, by CW and now by BAC
HI moorcrl4'

here is a attorney website
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 20, 2013 Foreclosure in 95206
Suzanne MacD…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
My home was foreclosed and my name was the only on the loan.
Chris - this is a legal question. You should consult with a bankruptcy attorney to make sure you are doing the right thing.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013 Foreclosure in 95206
Chris, Home Owner in California
Chris answered:
My foreclosed home has my name only on the loan. Will i have to add my wifes assets to figure out if Im insolvent?

The asset im talking about is her life insurance which i believe was acquired before we got married. Do you know if i have to add this. Im guessing not since it was before we ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013 Foreclosure in 95206
Carolyn Mcca…, Real Estate Pro in Stockton, CA
Carolyn Mccann answered:
how do I officially foreclose on my home? and what will my liabilities be?
A foreclosure is a result of non-payment of your mortgage payments. Relative to tax liability, suggest you contract your tax or legal advisor for advice. You might want to consider s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012 Foreclosure in 95206
John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Leucadia, CA
John Arendsen answered:
Can my lender bump my interest percentage to 18 during a modification even after the home loan is brought current?
It would help to know who your lender is. This is not a standard operating procedure for most reasonable and ethical lenders.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 17, 2011 Foreclosure in 95206
Helpfordad, Other/Just Looking in Chino Hills, CA
Helpfordad answered:
What happens to existing financial assets during foreclosure and to Job ?
My father owns a home, however, has made an agreement years ago that my brother take the house over.
My brother has been delinquent with making payments for over two months now. The b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 12, 2011 Foreclosure in 95206
Bishop, Home Owner in 95206
Bishop asked:
we have a signed forebearance contract and the mortgage company breached the contract, we kept up are end of the deal can they foreclose? we have already gone to an attorney and we do not have that kind of money for litigation. we are taking hisadvice and filing for bankruptcy and doing deed in leiu of foreclosure. But what…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 9, 2010 Foreclosure in 95206
Scott Sorgent, Both Buyer and Seller in Stockton, CA
Scott Sorgent answered:
i am currently behind on my mortgage and an inspector came by today from the bank. what does this mean ?
Hello Bubblez,
I'm a Professional Real Estate Investor who is looking for a motivated seller like yourself who needs help. I'm working with a new real estate company who is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 2, 2010 Foreclosure in 95206
Wayne, Other/Just Looking in Weston Ranch, Stockton...
Wayne answered:
we have a mortgage that we may soon not be able to pay due to job loss.we also own property outright in ga
Check out the UP program for unemployed. There are numerous criteria:
This program will be available on or before July 1, 2010 to eligible unemployed homeowners through participating ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 3, 2010 Foreclosure in 95206
Bob Movin-On,  in Hartford, CT
Bob Movin-On answered:
If I was to walk away from my primary residence and make my rental, my primary residence, could the banks come after it in Texas?
As of last week walk aways are open for any type of liens, judgments, bank attachments, wage garnishments and worst of all, you will not be eligible for any type of mortgage, refi, or h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 3, 2010 Foreclosure in 95206
Rocky G.H. H…, Real Estate Pro in Ripon, CA
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
We have 3 real estates. 1 primary, 1 business, and 1 rental. If your primary goes into forclosure, can we move to our 2nd and 3rd properties.
You should seek an attorney’s advice first. If you have a home, you may also want to consider renting your home, loan modification, high LTV refinance, short pay. After meeting ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 29, 2010 Foreclosure in 95206
Al Espinor Jr, Real Estate Pro in Stockton, CA
Al Espinor Jr answered:
was called about loan modification loan threw 21st century realestate are they real?
Check with your department of real estate in Wisconsin to see how you can verify if this company that you mention is legitimate out here in the state of California our Department of Rea ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 28, 2009 Foreclosure in 95206
Steven Ornel…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Steven Ornellas answered:
Can I still qualify for an upside down loan modify if I get a divorce (my income qualifies at current values)?
Hi Wayne, if you are looking for details of what is required in order to have a loan modification granted see:

Since there a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 11, 2009 Foreclosure in 95206
Debbie Atwood, Real Estate Pro in Lynnwood, WA
Debbie Atwood answered:
Can I still qualify for an upside down loan modify if I get a divorce (my income qualifies at current values)?
Well, Wayne- you would pick the most difficult lien holders to work with wouldn't you? LOL kidding... sort of. To be honest with you, Countrywide is in my opinion one of the most dif ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 10, 2009 Foreclosure in 95206
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Artur Urbanski, Agent in Burlingame, CA
Artur Urbanski
Burlingame, CA
Bruce Lynn, Agent in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn
Coppell, TX
The Hagley Group, Agent in Pleasanton, CA
The Hagley Group
Pleasanton, CA
Deborah Madey, Agent in Brick, NJ
Deborah Madey
Brick, NJ
Don Tepper, Agent in Burke, VA
Don Tepper
Burke, VA
Home > California > San Joaquin County > Stockton > 95206 > Foreclosure in 95206
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer