Property Q&A in 95133 : Advice

change location

cancel or


shellykk56, Home Owner in San Jose, CA
shellykk56 asked:
Who is the owner of this property and how may I get in touch the them? Fence is down due to the weather. --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 1, 2015 Property Q&A in 95133
Juliana Lee, Real Estate Pro in Palo Alto, CA
Juliana Lee answered:
If the home I am renting is currently going through probate then to be sold are they required to pay relocation fee?
Normally if you have a month to month rental (typical unless a lease specifies a different period) then only a 30 or sometimes 60 day written notice is all that is required to get you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 17, 2013 Property Q&A in 95133
John Juarez, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
John Juarez answered:
My friend begged me for a loan to rescue his foreclosed home. My name is on the new title as a private lender with his girlfriend as buyer
I think that you should sit down with a real estate attorney, share whatever paperwork you have with the attorney and get advice that you should have gotten before you lent money to a f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012 Property Q&A in 95133
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95133 > Property Q&A in 95133
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer