In My Neighborhood in 95133 : Advice

change location

cancel or


John Juarez, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
John Juarez answered:
How to put a lien on the property that I borrowed 80% to buy for my friend?
I think that you should sit down with a real estate attorney, share whatever paperwork you have with the attorney and get advice that you should have gotten before you lent money to a f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 95133
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95133 > In My Neighborhood in 95133
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer