Property Q&A in 95122 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gilbert Rich…,  in Santa Clara County, CA
Gilbert Richards answered:
Do I have to make estimated tax payments on rent received even with a negative cash flow?
Talk to your accountant. With negative cash flow I don't see any taxable earnings, but your accountant can confirm that for you are not liable tax wise.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 19, 2010 Property Q&A in 95122
Rebekah Owen,…, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Rebekah Owen, Broker answered:
Would like more infor please. How many bedrooms, bath, square footage. Thanks!
There are two on Bellhurst that are new bank owned properties. It'll be a while till they are on the market because one sold on 8/21 and one sold on 8/1. The agent that will be handling ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 8, 2008 Property Q&A in 95122
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95122 > Property Q&A in 95122
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer