Rental Basics in 95121 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Juliana Lee, Real Estate Pro in Palo Alto, CA
Juliana Lee answered:
I am getting divorced and need my apartment to live in. Can I evict the tenant? am willing not to charge her rent for a month.?
I'm sorry you are going through a divorce.

Eviction can be time consuming and unpleasant and requires that you have justification(not a need). You want to avoid that if possible. If ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 24, 2013 Rental Basics in 95121
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Property manager Question
Hi Bs

You can change your property manager, as he too is on a month to month.

Unless of course when you signed a PM agreement there was a fixed time period of
2-3 years stipulat ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 13, 2011 Rental Basics in 95121
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95121 > Rental Basics in 95121
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer